Saturday 22 December 2007

Commercials

Although I generally hate advertising due to the fact that everything is being taken over by it, I do enjoy some of the better made commercials.
Maybe it's just me but with a lot of commercials I watch I totally miss what they are actually advertising?, my son was mentioning if I had seen the new Carling ads? and I said I hadn't seen them.
When he described them to me I knew which ones he meant as I quite enjoyed them but hadn't even noticed what they were advertising?
Another one, an excellent set of animated adverts from Lloyds TSB bank I thought were advertising trains?

Have a look - Carling 1 - Carling 2 - Lloyds Trains 1 - Lloyds Trains 2 - Lloyds Trains 3 - Lloyds Trains 4 - Lloyds Trains 5
In case any of you are thinking of joining Lloyds .. don't do it they're a bunch of crooks and hopefully they'll go bust.

No comments: