Wednesday 3 June 2009

Back Again

Oh well time's come to update this blog now I'm back with the cyber crowd.
Still got no money and no job but life continues (with a struggle).
I hear things are looking up? although my own family are now all in the same boat as me.
The wife's 2 brothers have both lost their jobs with large companies recently (one with Virgin who are not my favourite people at the moment), my eldest son has been laid off from his job (replaced by someone who was willing to work for half his pay).
Even the mother-in-laws ironing business has collapsed as people have started ironing their own clothes (or don't bother like me).
Still coping well though as me and the wife have lived just above poverty for most of our married life apart from the last 5 years where things went very well, so it's just a return to a lifestyle we're used to, unkike the rest of the family who seem to close to breakdown.
Anyway here's a few things that have been on my mind recently :)

No comments: