Saturday 5 January 2008

Only healthy people allowed in Hospital

So a latest rumour is that if you smoke or are overweight you might not be treated by the NHS, Well I smoke and I'm overweight so I'm completly fucked.

I pay income tax, national insurance plus more taxes on every ounce of food I buy and every packet of ciggies I buy, I'm probably overweight because I drive a car instead of walking and pay fuel duty, Road tax, Car insurance and MOT costs which must include tax for that privelege.
I pay tax to live in my house, I pay tax on any electric, gas and water I use.
If I manage to save any money after all these taxes I am taxed on the interest.

So if I die due to not getting treatment for an illness, you bastards ain't going to get anymore taxes are you.
Do the maths, it's better to keep me alive isn't it.

Oh and where can I claim my refund for the health services I've paid for all my working life, that you intend to deny me now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rarely do I celebrate the redneck values of Florida, where I live--but we don't pay a red cent of taxes. No state taxes at all--only Federal. Compared to New York, where the State taxes DOUBLE your IRS bill.
Hail Freedonia...