Saturday 30 August 2008

Spiders


Are Spiders secretly taking over the world?
We seem to be inundated with Spiders everywhere at the moment, if you don't go in a room for a couple of hours you walk straight into a web, every time I walk out of the front or back door I walk into a web.
Every time I have a bath or shower the spiders have taken over, fed the cat and there was a web built in her bowl, every time I go out in the car the wing mirror spiders have covered it in webs.
I went to hang some washing out and every peg on the line has its own spider and attached web.
I don't normally jump when I see one but the other night a largish one crawled out from behind the computer screen and started walking towards me.
They seem to have taken over every modern appliance and made it their own.

Now I know what the World Wide Web actually means.

No comments: