Wednesday 18 July 2007

Food Recycling

As mentioned previously the local council have given us bins to put waste food in, to keep it separate from the normal household waste.
Monday was the first pick up day and all the good people down my street had left their little bins out for collection (I had specially been through the cupboards and found some out of date grub to help fill it up).

But nobody turned up to collect it?
So we've now got a street full of bins full of rotting food.
I'm sure the foxes will be happy, but probably only a matter of time till some little chav toerag thinks it'll be funny to empty them all out.
I am suprised the bins are still there, I have seen a couple of hanging baskets in our street which have only survived due to being padlocked to the wall.

No comments: