Saturday 7 July 2007

Harry Potter

The seventh and final book hits the shops in two weeks,
"Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows" and I suppose I'll have to go and get a copy.
I've haven't read any of them, but my missus loves them.
We bought the first two for my youngest son years back but he wasn't interested, so the wife read them anyway and has become hooked?
I downloaded what I thought was a leaked copy a couple of months ago, but it appears this is a work of fan fiction.
An impressive 659 pages worth!, not being a fan I read one page and got bored, so I offered to print it for the wife but she wants to wait for the official release.
Had my suspicions that it wasn't real, only because of the Americanised spelling (as I thought a leaked copy would still be in Rowling's UK English).

1 comment:

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Harry Potaaargh!, can't stick the little fuck wit and his chums.