Saturday 22 September 2007

Player Update

Just updated the music player, have to do this once a month or they delete my account.
So gone are tunes from Spear of Destiny, Super Furries, Linkin Park, Vangelis and I-Monster.
Added 3 from Billy Bragg including Walk away Renee which has my favourite ever song lyric "then she cut her hair, and I stopped loving her".
Violence grows by the Fatal Microbes which I used to own on 12'' vinyl and am gutted I sold it.
Also the Fink Brothers - Mutants in Mega city One, which I picked up for 10p in a bargain box and loved, only recently found out it was a Madness spin off project.
Changed the Members suburbs for the proper single version which was different from the album version, got this on clear vinyl but had no way of ripping it so I've been waiting for it to turn up on the net, and it finally did :)

Here's the 3 Billy Bragg tunes in a slightly better quality
http://rapidshare.com/files/58285942/Bragg.rar

Enjoy

No comments: