Monday 8 October 2007

Can't Find It

Often made the statement "you can find anything on the internet".
Met my match tonight as I've spent hours looking for a discography with track listings of the band "Alberto Y Lost Trios Paranoias" and I can't find one.
Have a collection of their stuff on mp3 which was given to me by a mate several years ago who was/is a big fan, but he's moved and we've sort of lost touch.
Was thinking of putting these tracks into album order for posting on the other blog, as I was always being asked to repost them on the old "punk torrents" site many years ago.
Also was hoping to settle my mind what tracks were on the "heads down, no nonesense" single I bought back when it was new? it was a double single which I'm sure had 6 tracks on it, but the only info I can find says it only had 4 tracks?
Another "I wish I hadn't sold it" story as it seems to have been a rarity and the basic 1 disc copy is going for silly money :(

1 comment:

A Dashing Blade said...

Yup, also had it and gave/sold had it nicked. Iirc it was the first ever double single.