Friday 31 October 2008

Fallout

Over 50% of the TV news taken up again by the Ross/Brand story (sigh!).
Latest is the BBC are being urged to censor some of it's best shows to please the moral minority, with the brilliant "Mock the week" the latest target.
MTW star turn Frankie Boyle (pictured) is in my opinion the funniest comedian to be seen on TV at the moment and his irreverant comments have me in stitches every week, but as it's bash the BBC week I suppose they want a few more heads to roll.

I find many things really offensive, every time I see people like David Cameron and Anne Widdecombe on the box I get the urge to throw a brick through the telly (not really I turn it over), but the point is everyone has a different view of what they like and what they don't like so why should a few people (who have their own hidden agenda for regulating the BBC) be given so much air time to slag off the station and try to force changes, when the majority of the British people never heard the offending broadcast and probably didn't care if they did.

No comments: