Saturday 9 June 2007

Another Gambling thread

Still playing my original £100 stake, and currently £45 up.
OK but not great when you consider I've actually won £2,558 in a month, but have spent £2,513 doing it!!
Have tried most sports with varying success, football is still my best, and horses the worst.
Tried the dogs for a change last night, picked 8 and not being that confident just did 10p each way doubles and trebles (total cost £8.40), amazingly 7 won :)
Worked out my winnings at £125 (a bit more confidence and it could have been thousands).

Now my grievance is with Billy Hill again, when I lose or win small amounts my account is updated instantly, but 7 hours later and they still haven't updated the last race so my bet is still open? This happened the other day as well after a good win on the tennis, I had to wait over 12 hours to get my winnings.
I have visions of them all sitting around checking me out, to see if I'm some sort of hustler because I dared to win some money of them.
We're talking £125, not millions......... get your act together and pay me you b'stards.

No comments: